We supply a wide range of shutters that are ideal foAr the climate and weather conditions of Ipswich and Brisbane. Shutters can enhance your décor and still provide complete privacy when closed. Being easy to clean is another advantage of choosing shutters.
Shutters have insulation properties which help protect from heat and cold and can also help reduce noise. For homes, this can be ideal for bedrooms and living rooms, especially if there is significant outside noise. Shutters can also be a great option for cafés, restaurants, retail stores, schools, and offices. We supply a variety of shutter styles including plantation shutters and roller shutters.
If your household has shift workers, shutters are a perfect way to block out daylight to allow sleep at any time of day or night.
Why choose shutters
There are many reasons for choosing shutters, to update or change the appearance of your home, add value to your home. Shutters can even improve your lifestyle by being used around an existing patio area to create an entertainment area or leisure area. Whatever you use shutters for, they will add value and style to your home.
Call us for expert advice on shutters
We’re happy to offer our expert advice free of charge along with a no-obligation quote. We are based in Ipswich but will happily travel anywhere within a 30km radius.
All our work requires a 20% deposit with the remaining 80% to be pain upon the completion of the job. The supply and installation of new Roller Shutters typically takes between 10 to 15 working days. Aluminium and PVC Plantation Shutters takes 6 to 8 weeks.
I am writing about the pleasure I have had, in dealing with Southern Cross Security, Blinds and Awnings. I have found Frank at Southern Cross to be professional and proficient in all my dealings, it is such a pleasure to find a company that goes the extra mile. I would be more than happy to recommend Southern Cross Security to anybody looking for any security, blinds or awning services.
Frank and Barry installed Judy and my shutters today 11Apr17. A pleasure having the guys over and a fantastic installation job done with quality products. So good in fact, that my neighbour got a quote for some shutters too.
When I moved to my new address around 7 years ago I needed to install security screens and blinds throughout the whole house. I got a few quotes and eventually went with Southern Cross Security Blinds and Awnings. I have since utilised this Business with Frank Emblem assisting me now a number of times over the last few years. I could not praise nor recommend him enough for his helpful, professional, fast and efficient service. Frank personally values your situation Read More